Now I know that I have to pass VCP-DCV exam + one of the VCP-DCV official course to be VCP-DCV certified
My question is how to find an official course for VCP-DCV ?
For the exam I will but this book
But I need help to fine an official course ? I mean a link to an official course
1. Go to this page: https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification/vcp-dcv.html
2. Expand item 2 in the certification path
3. Click the link for the specific course you want to take
4. On the page for the course, you’ll see options such as Classroom and Live Online - click whichever method of delivery is best for you
5. You’ll see a list of dates and locations
Yes you must complete one of those courses.
If you looked at the page you would see the exam as item 3.
You would be awarded the certification once you complete both of the mandatory requirements - the course and the exam - in either order.
I not recommend you to try first exam before the course. Because when you attend the official course there you can get some tip and trick from official trainer. Here the link for you can find online class for VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7]
And you have a change to get exam voucher and Win exclusive prizes by participating in the Empower Challenge of VMware Empower 2021
I’ll say it again, yes you can complete the 2 requirements (course and exam) either way around.
The training may help you prepare somewhat for the exam, but don’t expect the training to cover every exam topic or be a “how to pass the exam” course because they’re not.
Exactly, each course has its own objectives. It may include some tips for the exam but it won't cover everything as @scott28tt said. You can also check VLZ (now VMware Customer Connect Learning) for exam preps.