VMware Edu & Cert Community
MNKrantz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How long until...

i see my VCP certification on the VMware Education Portal? Want to know when I can actually get my hands on my cert. Passed today, scored a 448.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Great score, congratulations!

It usually takes ~2 weeks until you get the welcome email (if all requirements are met: exam plus training) and another ~2 weeks until you will receive the printed certificate. I don't remember exactly, but I think the certification showed up in the portal at the time I received the email.

André

abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The certification will show up on your transcripts after you get a email for confirming the shipping address which will come one or two weeks after the completion of the test. You will get a e-certificate on the Education portal once you have confirmed your address. After that it will take minimum of 4 weeks for the hard copy to arrive at your doorstep.

Do follow up with certification@vmware.com if you don't receive it before 8 weeks after completion of your certification. And also it is a must that you have completed the required authorized training to get your certificate like André has mentioned.

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

0 Kudos