VMware Edu & Cert Community
Wrench00
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How long does it take to receive the cert.

I wrote my test and I passed. It was on of the harder things I have done.

I was told that the Installation adn config course covered 80%

I think its closer to like 45%. I spent two months reading the material and going over the blue print.

Any who I am happy about my pass. My only question is how long does it take to recieve the certification from vmware from the time of passing the test?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Congratulations! You should get an email 1-2 weeks after passing the exam asking you to confirm your shipping address, it then takes about another 4 weeks before you receive the welcome pack. Your VCP will appear on an electronic transcript once you've confirmed the shipping address too.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Congratulations! You should get an email 1-2 weeks after passing the exam asking you to confirm your shipping address, it then takes about another 4 weeks before you receive the welcome pack. Your VCP will appear on an electronic transcript once you've confirmed the shipping address too.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Wrench00
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks.

0 Kudos
captainmarvel
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution