VMware Edu & Cert Community
simoni333
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How can I download a soft copy of my VCP5 certificate

Hi All,

Is there a way to download a soft copy of the VCP5 certificate ?

When I go to myLearn website I can download the VMware training course certificate but there is no option to download the VCP5 certificate.

I can see the certification details and date that I got it but there is no option to download.

Cheers,

Simon

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I do not think it is possible - you might have to conatct certification@vmware.com to see if it is possible or request another hard copy -  out of curiosity why do you need it? I hav been a VCP for 7 years and have never needed to produce it -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I do not think it is possible - you might have to conatct certification@vmware.com to see if it is possible or request another hard copy -  out of curiosity why do you need it? I hav been a VCP for 7 years and have never needed to produce it -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
simoni333
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for the info, I just wanted to know if this is possible.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VCP certificates are hard-copy only. You can screen-grab the VCP on your transcript page, but that's the only electronic access.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos