VMware Edu & Cert Community
mvpimran
Contributor
Contributor

How Can I get the Class Id if selecting On demand training ? If the Class id required If some one complete the training from Vmware On demand ?

How Can I get the Class Id if selecting On demand training ? If the Class id required If some one complete the training from Vmware On demand ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Firstly, as a moderator, I’ve moved the thread from the VCA area to the VCP area, since completion of training is required for VCPs rather than the VCA I assume it’s a VCP you are trying to achieve?

Regarding your question, you will take and complete the On Demand training using your account on VMware’s systems - so they will have a record that you did it. You don’t need to worry about a “Class ID” - the On Demand version of the official training meets the requirement for VCP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos