VMware Edu & Cert Community
Gustafsson
Contributor
Contributor

Horizon 7 certification 2v0-751

What version will be on the test? Horizon 7 or 7.7, what level is to expect? 

3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Download the exam guide from this page: VMware Certified Professional 7 — Desktop and Mobility Exam

The documents referred to at the back of the guide are used to validate the exam items - so whatever software versions the documents relate to is what you will be tested against.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
touimet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

This exam is really dated.  With the announcement that "End of Availability of Mirage" was back in July of 2018 are there any plans to release a newer version anytime very soon?  I want to take this exam but did not want to waste time on boning up on Mirage.

VMware Knowledge Base

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

VCP-DTM 2019 is available - it includes exams based on Horizon 7.5 or 7.7

https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification/vcp-dtm-2019.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog