VMware Edu & Cert Community
VMWare202020
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team, I've completed vSphere 6.0 DCV certification. Now planning to upskill to vSphere 6.7

I've completed vSphere 6.0 DCV certification. Now planning to upskill to vSphere 6.7 hence request you to please let me know how to take the course and certifications.

where can i upskill my vSphere 6.7, should i go to insitute or can i prepare myself

Should i take the vsphere 6.7 DCV or can i take foundation exam?

Exam code for vSphere 6.7

Message was edited by: a.p. - Changed tile, and moved discussion from VCT VMware Certified Trainer to VCP: VMware Certified Professional

0 Kudos
4 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

AFAIK there's no VCP 6.7 certification available (yet?).

Please take a look at VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV) for requirements, and exams.

With an active VCP6-DVC certification, it's up to you how you want to prepare for yourself the 6.5 certification, i.e. no requirement for attending a course.

Whether to attend a course, or self study is up to you. In any case, IMO it's important to have hands-on experience, either in a production environment, or at least in a home lab.

André

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There are no exams or certifications for vSphere 6.7, but there is training: Learning Path: Data Center Virtualization Infrastructure

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
VMWare202020
Contributor
Contributor

I will prepare myself and will take VCP 6.5 Delta Exam. Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos
VMWare202020
Contributor
Contributor

Scott,

Thank you for your reply.

Regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos