I just pass VCP5 DCV yesterday and am glad I did
I used up economy to take a class here in Paris and was told yesterday that the Training center is not an authorized center since I heard this I got a Big Headache since yesterday
I need help cos i need to change job and got crazy bills flying in can not afford to pay another $6k now
If i must take class how long can I wait to take class so I do not loss my certification
I got a Big Headache feel like jumping in the river to cool it off
The Course I took has got same course content as that on this site still not valid for 5 days totally financed by myself
I even took the course on my vacation days
As long as you take a "5" class it will qualify.