VMware Edu & Cert Community
jreininger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Have multiple VCP certifications? - Request a version of the VCP logo with all the versions you have

Does anybody have a sample of these logos?  If it doesnt break some VCP agreement can anybody post this?

I am still waiting for my 10 busn days to pass before my new logo posts.  But I do wonder what a single 3/4/5 logo would look like.  Which I assume is avil based on this 'blurb' on the VCP login page.

"Have multiple VCP certifications? - Request a version of the VCP logo with all the versions you have earned by sending an email to certification@vwmare.com with your VCP number."

VMware VCP 3.5 VMware VCP 4.0 VMware VCP 5.0
0 Kudos
14 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You can find samples of the logos via a Google image search...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
jreininger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did you found one w/ muliplie VCP cerifications on a single logo?

http://www.google.com/search?q=vmware+vcp+5+image&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&e...

I assume it will be a light grey background with a dividing whitle bar for each VCP version? 
but perhaps VMware just means VCP / VCAP / VCDX "versions"?  (which of course I see out there on Goolge image search)

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Ive never seen a combined logo, I've got VCP2-VCP5 as well...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
srnhpp
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Have you got that logo? Could you please post for us.
Srnhpp
0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

nor have I - I have only seen the individual logss 

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
jreininger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VMware3-4-5.jpg

Something like this?  I emailed the cert team lets see what they say?....

* - please DONT use this logo, its NOT a valid VMware logo, etc etc..  its just a sample of my mad MS paint skills.

0 Kudos
rajeshkongu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Have you got that logo? Could you please post for us.

regards,

karthick

0 Kudos
jreininger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I dont have it yet.  Its now been 17 days (12 busn days) and my cert still does not show up online. 

Cert team sent me this:

Apologies for the delay. All results are reviewed for any issues and carefully matched to accounts to insure only the correct individuals are awarded certifications. Due to the upcoming deadline, we have a larger than normal number of new exams to process. We will have this completed within 24 hours for your.

Regards,

VMware Certification Advocate

And

Please allow 15 business days from passing the exam for your account to be updated. You will receive an email notification with additional instructions when it has been updated. Once you complete the steps listed in that email, you will get access to the VCP portal and we will arrange for a VCP Welcome Kit to be sent to you which will include your VCP certificate and Workstation

However they also sent me this:

Please allow 10 business days from passing the exam for your account to be updated. You will receive an email notification with additional instructions when it has been updated. Once that is complete, you can resubmit a request for the multiple certification logo.

So any VCP w/ Multi-VCPs cert can request this logo.  I still havent seen one.

0 Kudos
ChrisM_926
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I got mine and i think it only took 2 days or so.  i pasted it below but put some redlines thru it, didnt want anyone to steal the image or use it without vmware's permission etc... i wasnt sure what all the rules are on usage.  they have this version below and also the version with the white background...

vcp2345-redline.jpg

0 Kudos
jreininger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Nice.  Finally my VCP5 showed up Sunday around midnight.. Thanks for posting.

0 Kudos
ipatelvmware
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Have you had any thing back regarding the combined logo for vcp3,4,and 5. I have raised a ticket twice now, but apart from the autoreply, i have not had a response back.

Thanks

IP

Imran Patel
0 Kudos
nielse
Expert
Expert

All you can do is be patience, they are probably still behind on all the new people who passed VCP5.

@nielsengelen - http://foonet.be - VCP4/5
0 Kudos
ipatelvmware
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I have the VCP 5 logo, I am actually after the combined logo, and this post is

regarding the combined logo, I was asking if anyone had received the

vcp3,4,5, combined logo.

Kind regards

IP

Imran Patel
0 Kudos
nielse
Expert
Expert

I myself have received a logo with VCP 4 and 5 in. I had to wait about a month tho before I got them.

@nielsengelen - http://foonet.be - VCP4/5
0 Kudos