VMware Edu & Cert Community
tdubb123
Expert
Expert

EXAM 2V0-621

anyone take this beta exam for vsphere 6? how was it? I am taking it tomorrow and it was only $50

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I've read a few blog posts about 2V0-621D experiences, but not 2V0-621.

If they would help, google "vcp6-dcv delta exam" and scroll down a little...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
tdubb123
Expert
Expert

hi

just finished taking the exam but no score. It says I have to wait until the beta exam is over and has to be reviewed?

If I pass this exam, will I be vcp6? or do I need to take a class?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

This will answer your question about scoring: Certification Program Beta Exams

Whether you gain the VCP6-DCV or not will depend on what else you've done in terms of official VMware training or other VMware certifications - have a look at the Requirements and Migration Paths tabs on this page: VCP6-DCV Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
silverline
Contributor
Contributor

If you took the beta exam for $50 it was the 2V0-621D which should mean you already have an active VCP certification and if you pass the delta beta your cert will be upgraded without any further requirements needed.

0 Kudos
shivonline
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help me with 621 dumps. I am planning to appear for 5.5 dcv on 31st.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Firstly, the 621 exam isn't the same as the VCP550 exam that you are attempting.

Secondly, asking on here for dumps isn't great judgement - using dumps isn't good judgement either, they're created by cheats and used by cheats.

0 Kudos