mito35
Contributor
Contributor

Don't completed VCP 2022 Certification

I have a problem for vcp certificate.

I have completed all requirment for vcp; 

1- I completed Vsphere Troubleshooting v7 on July, 9 2021

2- I passed 2V0-21.20 exam 2V0-21.20

I can see course on vmware learning platform. and I can see exam on vmware certification platform but I don't recive certification success inform. I have opened a case using virtual assitant ( case ID: 22378265101 ) support team said "you have not cpmpleted the course requirment." 🙂

I sent my course details on learning platform. and i don't receive any inform. What can do this issue? can you help me please. we need to certificate urgently. i should sharing to my corparate.  

0 Kudos
15 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

What proof do you have that you completed the training?

Did you take the class online?

Which organisation delivered the training?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
mito35
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I bought as individual from vmware learning platform. The course was online. Also i added as attach the certificate and my vmware laerning platform's secreenshot..

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Perhaps the training and the exam were registered against 2 different accounts?

You should note this is a user community forum rather than some formal support channel, and although I'm an employee I'm not in the learning or certification team, so I'm really just helping as someone who knows some stuff.

You already opened a case with the learning support team, that would have been my next suggestion.

As a last piece of help from me, I'll tag @KarlChilds and @lbourque in case they can help you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
mito35
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your interest.

Actually I used same account. I scheduled exam access from learning platform. Also i access certification manager platform via learning platform by single sign on. 😞

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

In which case I'm all out of suggestions.

0 Kudos
lbourque
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I'll ping Karl about this but i suspect the issue is that the On-Demand version of the Troubleshooting class wasn't identified as a valid class because it probably wasn't available at the time of posting. I'll see if we can get it accepted and approved for you for this cert.

0 Kudos
mito35
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your inform and support. I'm waiting your good news.

Actually I wasn't bought on-demand version. I added course details as attach. ( Course.jpg)

0 Kudos
lbourque
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Ah.. so live online then? Ok. I'll add that to my email with Karl.

0 Kudos
mito35
Contributor
Contributor

🙏

0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Thanks all. I saw this last night and sent it to our Ops team to investigate. Should be resolved soon. 

Thanks to the community for pitching in and helping!!

Thanks,

Karl

0 Kudos
mito35
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, i am looking forward. 

0 Kudos
PRAVIN1976
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Karl 

Sorry to jump into this conversation, I also have similar issues, I completed all required trainings and lab practices provided from my office and confident enough registered for certification and got passed but it indicated "I" symbol probably for training related stuff. But I have completed required testimonies for this certification.

Could you also please assist me? Would really appreciate your kind help! Please let me know if this is wrong platform and if you can guide me to appropriate channel.

Thankyou and regards

pravaya@rediffmail.com

0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Of course, happy to help. I will ask Ops to review and find out the resolution as well.

Thanks,

Karl

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@PRAVIN1976 

The usual first course of action is to email certification@vmware.com sending them details of your training completion and exam pass.

0 Kudos
mito35
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

My certificate has been created. thank you very very much. You are the best @scott28tt @KarlChilds @lbourque