VMware Edu & Cert Community
beckert81
Contributor
Contributor

Certification Transcript

Hello all together,

I'm new here and I've passed yesterday my VCP5.1-DCV exam.

Can anyone tell me, how  long it takes until the exam appears in my transcript?

Is it then possible to print a certificate or is it shipped to me from vmware?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,

Benjamin

0 Kudos
3 Replies
aravinds3107
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Can anyone tell me, how  long it takes until the exam appears in my transcript?

It would take 2-3 weeks to get the transcript updated in the portal. If you have completed the pre-requisite for the exam, you will receive the confirmation mail.

Is it then possible to print a certificate or is it shipped to me from vmware?

An email to confirm your shipping address will be received and it will take around 6-8 weeks to receive the printed certificate

More info can be found VMware Certification

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful |Blog: http://aravindsivaraman.com/ | Twitter : ss_aravind
0 Kudos
sakibpavel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

You can also send a mail to certification@vmware.com.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The next part of the process is you receiving an email from VMware which will ask you to login and complete a plan of tasks in myLearn, then your certification will be confirmed and will appear in your transcript.

If you haven't received an email within 2 weeks of passing the exam (assuming you have met the training requirement too) then you can email certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos