VMware Edu & Cert Community
SagarAcharya162
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Can I take VCP-DCP6.0 exam with VCP-DCP6.5 authorised training ??

Hi all,

I have recently attended VCP-DCV6.5 training in authorized center, but can I take vcp-dcv6.0 ?, because I have good working experience with 6.0 (I don't have certification any VMWARE though)and I have never seen 6.5 environment before training lab, the thing is that I just want to clear the exam in first attempt(bad money crisis, cant afford second exam if fail ;(). please assist me in this. reply would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi, I think you also posted this on my blog - I've just answered there.

Yes, you can be trained on vSphere 6.5 and pass the exams for VCP6-DCV - the vSphere 6.0 AND vSphere 6.5 courses are all listed under the training requirements on the VCP6-DCV page: VCP6-DCV Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi, I think you also posted this on my blog - I've just answered there.

Yes, you can be trained on vSphere 6.5 and pass the exams for VCP6-DCV - the vSphere 6.0 AND vSphere 6.5 courses are all listed under the training requirements on the VCP6-DCV page: VCP6-DCV Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos