please let me know if this question need to be posted under different section.
I need to do certifications in Datacenter Virtualization and Cloud computing, these are the areas I'm currently working on. Already achieved VCP5-DCV certification.
I came across articles saying vCloud Director is no more a standalone product and it has been integrated with vCAC.
1. Does this mean vCloud Director certifcation VCP-Cloud does not add much value to the profile now?
2. Is there any official certification for vCAC?
3. Is VCAP5-DCA has got real demand in the market like VCP?
I need your thoughts/advise, to spend my time in the relevant courses/certifications.
The direction for vCD is that it will be for service providers, the future for enterprises will be vSphere with vCAC.
1. The -Cloud certifications are still based on vCD, not sure what will happen in the future but I'd expect to see them also move towards vCAC.
2. Not yet.
3. Have a look on some job websites, I think it's growing but not as quickly as it perhaps should.
Hi Scott - So will writing VCP-Cloud now would have good chances to be considered for vCAC job role? As i'm not sure how much of vCD will be used in vCAC
Thanks for your inputs!