VMware Edu & Cert Community
Ganeshpal
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

2v0-622 - VCP6.5-DCV Failed

Hi Team,

myself given exam of 2v0-622 - VCP6.5-DCV Failed dated 08 December 2017, myself scored 222.

myself has made prepration but failed.

If you have study material , please share. Thanks for your support.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganeshprasad Pal

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

The best study material is the exam blueprint, vSphere documentation, and, most importantly, time spent using the product.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

The best study material is the exam blueprint, vSphere documentation, and, most importantly, time spent using the product.

0 Kudos
lilesj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

There is a video-based Exam Prep course for this exam available here: VMware Certification Exam Prep 

~~~ Follow me at www.twitter.com/JillLiles1
0 Kudos
gumpua
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks lilesj

can you please give more details on the "VMware Certification Exam Prep: vSphere 6 Foundations Exam (Number: 2V0-620)"

Is it like set of videos ?

Thanks

Ashok Gumpu

0 Kudos
lilesj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Yes, it's a set of videos that goes through every objective on the exam. If you click the link VMware Certification Exam Prep  you can see the full description as well as the purchase options.

~~~ Follow me at www.twitter.com/JillLiles1
0 Kudos
Ganeshpal
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

thanks

0 Kudos
MBouillon
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Ganeshpai,

I see that this thread is older and that you have recently replied, so i hope you have passed your exam.  If not, Udemy has some great on-line courses for many different topics.  While I have not taken the 2v0-622 exam, I am beginning the process now, I have taken the courses for the Foundations exam, and though they were very good.

I am in no way affiliated with Rick Crisci or Udemy, but Rick's vSphere 6.5 Foundations training (Part 1 and Part 2) was excellent.  I have purchased part 1 of the vSphere 6.5 VCP training (Clear and Simple vSphere 6.5 - Professional Part 1 - VCP 6.5), and hope to start that in the next few weeks.

Hope that helps you achieve your certification!

Marty Bouillon

0 Kudos