VMware Edu & Cert Community
akram1231
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

2v0-21.20 Certification Email Confirmation Not Received

good morning,

Kindly, how much time will be needed before receiving the confirmation email. I passed the exam, but I didn't get the printed report nor the email to confirm that I passed the exam.

thank you 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

When did you pass the exam?

When did you complete the training?

Are both the exam and training associated with accounts that use a common email address?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Taken from page 4 of this FAQ: https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/certification/vmw-certification-fa...

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 15.05.40.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
akram1231
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

in case it help I did the VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V7]  course on demand.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

When did you pass the exam?

When did you complete the training?

Are both the exam and training associated with accounts that use a common email address?

akram1231
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you for your answer, the exam was today, the training course I did was in early February, and I used the work email for both. 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Taken from page 4 of this FAQ: https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/certification/vmw-certification-fa...

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 15.05.40.png

akram1231
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you, I will wait for couple days.

0 Kudos