VMware Edu & Cert Community
nutek76
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

2V0-620 - Foundations Exam.

Hi I am studying for the 2V0-620 - Foundations Exam.

I was about to book it through Pearson Vue, but they are only giving a window of 2 days to write the exam.

Ie. if I book exam on Monday, I would have until Wed/Thursday to write the exam.

It is also noted the exam is online only, does that mean we just write it from our home/office?  don't have to go to a training centre ?

Thanks,

Rob

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Yes it's done online, from any location - the "Format" says "Non-Proctored" on the exam page: vSphere 6 Foundations Exam

You get 48 hours from the point of booking in which to take it, so wait til you're ready before booking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Yes it's done online, from any location - the "Format" says "Non-Proctored" on the exam page: vSphere 6 Foundations Exam

You get 48 hours from the point of booking in which to take it, so wait til you're ready before booking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog