VMware Edu & Cert Community
MattG
Expert
Expert

Will VCDX4 defense be available at VMWorld 2013?

I currently have my VCAP-DCD4 and am interested in pursuing a VCDX this year.

Will their be a VCDX4 defense at VMworld 2013 this year?  How much lead time is there on VCDX application submittals before the defense?

Also,  if the VCDX4 defense is available at VMworld,  will I be able to attain the VCAP-DCA5 (plus existing VCAP-DC4) to qualify for the VCDX4?

Thanks,

-MattG

-MattG If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
1 Reply
chriswahl
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

MattG wrote:

I currently have my VCAP-DCD4 and am interested in pursuing a VCDX this year.

Will their be a VCDX4 defense at VMworld 2013 this year?  How much lead time is there on VCDX application submittals before the defense?

Also,  if the VCDX4 defense is available at VMworld,  will I be able to attain the VCAP-DCA5 (plus existing VCAP-DC4) to qualify for the VCDX4?

Thanks,

-MattG

The PEX thread may offer the answers you seek.

http://communities.vmware.com/message/2114149#2114149

The application due date for the VMware Partner Exchange 2013 VCDX Defenses in Las Vegas, NV is Friday, January 4th 2013.

Candidates at PEX Las Vegas will be offered the opportunity to submit and defend vSphere4  and vSphere5-based designs in pursuit of the VCDX4 credential. We will also offer the opportunity to submit and defend vSphere5-based designs in pursuit of the VCDX5 credential.

Please note - this will be the final opportunity to defend for the VCDX4 credential in North America.

The susequent PEX 2013 events in Tokyo and Sydney will provide the final opportunities to defend for VCDX4.

VCDX #104 (DCV, NV) ஃ WahlNetwork.com ஃ @ChrisWahl ஃ Author, Networking for VMware Administrators
0 Kudos