VMware Edu & Cert Community
magander
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VCDX3 upgrade to VCDX4

Today i passed the vCAP-DCD exam which, according the the VCDX upgrade path, should be enough to upgrade from VCDX3 to VCDX4. Do i need to take any action to achieve the VCDX4 status?

Thanks

//Magnus

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Firstly, congratulations 🙂

I don't think you'll need to do anything, but to be sure you might want to email certification@vmware.com

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Firstly, congratulations 🙂

I don't think you'll need to do anything, but to be sure you might want to email certification@vmware.com

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
AndreTheGiant
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Just wait when you receive the email (I got it after some weeks) with the ID.

Then you will get the instruction to add your certification in your trascript and in this phase you will see also VCDX4.

But you are already a VCDX4... Welcome in the "club" Smiley Happy

PS:the VCDX id remain the same also for VCDX4 (like the VCP id).

Andre

Andrew | http://about.me/amauro | http://vinfrastructure.it/ | @Andrea_Mauro
markgabbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Congrats on passing the exam!

When I passed, it auto updated in Partner University.

It took about a month for the update to occur, but to be fair, I took the beta exam, so things were not all up to speed.

magander
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

thanks for your congratulations. i guess i just have to wait and see but the main thing is that i reached the VCDX4 status.

//Magnus

0 Kudos