VMware Edu & Cert Community
admin
Immortal
Immortal

VCDX Design Defenses in Singapore and Beijing - November 2013 (Updated July 2, 2013)

To support VCDX Program growth in the Asia-Pacific region and Greater China, VMware Certification would like to offer VCDX Design Defense opportunities at vForum Singapore and vForum Beijing in November 2013. Both events will support applications for VCDX4-DCV and VCDX5-DCV. The proposed Singapore VCDX Design Defenses will be offered in English only. The Beijing VCDX Design defenses will be offered in English and Mandarin. The decision to go ahead with one or both of these proposed certification events will depend on demand.

Update:

We have received enough interest to go ahead with the Singapore VCDX Design Defense October 28-30.

If you would like to apply for the Singapore VCDX Design Defense, please follow this link to the revised 2013 VCDX Defense Schedule:

http://communities.vmware.com/thread/432421

3 Replies
Desigan19
Contributor
Contributor

mbrunstad, will I be able to submit my application for the Singapore VCDX Design Defenses even though I am not from that region? Or are you'll only accepting applicants from that specific region? I am from South Africa. Please let me know thank you.

VCP 4/5, VCAP-DCD 4&5, VCAP-DCA 4&5, ITIL v3, TOGAF 9
0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Submissions will be accepted from all regions.

0 Kudos
Desigan19
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you mbrunstad

VCP 4/5, VCAP-DCD 4&5, VCAP-DCA 4&5, ITIL v3, TOGAF 9
0 Kudos