VMware Edu & Cert Community
admin
Immortal
Immortal

VCDX Boot Camp at the Austin VMUG User Conference April 2nd

The VMware Certification Team invites you to participate in a special VCDX Panel Defense Boot Camp at the Austin VMUG User Conference.

This boot camp will be offered on Tuesday April 2nd, 2013.

Sheraton Austin at the Capital
701 East 11th Street
Austin, TX 78701

Wade Holmes (VCDX-015), Rawlinson Rivera (VCDX-086), and Matthew Meyer (VCDX-069) will lead the boot camp session to help prepare those in the final stages of the VCDX program.

Qualifications for attendance include completion of VCP, VCAP-DCA, and VCAP-DCD certifications. Exceptions may be made but these qualifications will give precedence to attendees. At a minimum, candidates must have VCP completed.

This sessions will focus on the VCDX design blueprint, design submission, the VCDX Panel Defense, and the two defense scenarios. The boot camp will end with a Q&A session. Facilitators are NOT allowed to review individual designs or provide details on confidential program internals, but they can provide feedback on other questions that are of benefit to all VCDX aspirants.

To register and view the session details, please follow this link to the Austin VMUG events page:

http://www.vmug.com/p/cm/ld/fid=790

We look forward to your participation and plan to provide guidance that will help you achieve VCDX!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
khusted
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering who was going to do the workshop.

I'll be at the VMUG UC, maybe I'll crash the session Smiley Wink

VCP 2/3/4/5, VCAP5-DCA VCAP4/5-DCD, VCDX #48
0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Wade Holmes, Matt Meyer, and Rawlinson Rivera

0 Kudos