VMware Edu & Cert Community
jk800
Contributor
Contributor

Plan and Design Services Kit for vSphere 5

Hello,

Can anyone help me in the direction to find the Plan & Design Services Kit for Vsphere 5.1?

It is for a VCDX app for next year?

Any help will be appreciated.

Many Thanks

JK

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Log in to Partner Central, then look under the "Sales" tab.  Then find the "Solutions Enablement Toolkits".  Then look under "Infrastructure Virtualization Library".  The "VMware vSphere Plan and Design Service Delivery Kit"

is part of the Infrastructure Virtualization Library.  However, only certain partners have access to

"VMware vSphere Plan and Design Service Delivery Kit"

There are 5 pieces to the Infrastructure Virtualization Library and the

SET is only one of them.  You don't get all 5 pieces automatically just for having a partner central account.  Your company must have a certain partner status and have the "Infrastructure Virtualization" competency before you will have the option to download

When you go to the deliver tab of each piece there's something called new ver8.0 for vSphere 5.1.

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

bigdave146
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks !!  I havent done a VMware low level design doc since 3.5/4.0 in a previous role, so I wanted to check to see if the details are that much different Smiley Happy  Google is helping, and I will log in with my partner login if i can remember it and see what the delivery kits have in them.

Dave

0 Kudos