VMware Edu & Cert Community
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Introducing the new VCDX Program Manager!

Hi everyone! I feel a little bit like I'm trumpeting my own arrival, but here I am!

My name is Karl Childs, and I am the new VCDX Program Manager. I've just recently started, coming over from Hewlett-Packard, where I was helping manage, most recently, the Data Center and Cloud certification portfolio. By way of introduction, I've been working in the IT certification space for two decades, starting my career with Novell in the 90's. I've done everything from developing training, writing exams, managing training and certification program and product lines, and, when the need arose, even served up lunch for other highly motivated professionals as they worked on certification competency models.

I'm excited to be here, and am already impressed with the high energy and passion you have for VMware and the VCDX certification. It's a great program, and one I hope to continue building up and increasing its value for us, our customers, partners, and employees alike.

You can always reach me on Twitter @karlchilds and through this forum. And if any of you live in or are in the Salt Lake City area, I'm open to meeting in person. Onwards and upwards!

1 Reply
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Welcome Karl! I look forward to working with and getting to know you as I work towards my VCDX -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos