VMware Edu & Cert Community
satishdevan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

vcap 6.0 result wait time is 6 to 8 weeks?

Hello all,

I had taken the VCAP 6.0 deploy ( 3v0-623)exam on 11th Jan. I was under the impression that I would get the exam result on the same day. I didn't, so I emailed certifcation@vmware.com and below is the response.

"Please be informed that the new exams are designed in such a way where there is a delay in scores being sent. The score reports will be generated in 6 to 8 weeks from the exam date"

Any thoughts? My VCP is expiring on Jan 29th. So does that mean, If I fail the exam, i'll have to take VCP again and then do VCAP?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
satishdevan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Checked my profile in mylearn.vmware.com and I have passed the exam. thanks all.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I think certification@vmware.com is the best place to send those specific questions to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
satishdevan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Checked my profile in mylearn.vmware.com and I have passed the exam. thanks all.