VMware Edu & Cert Community
MattG
Expert
Expert

Will my training transcripts update with my VCAP-DCA results when results are physically mailed?

I took my VCAP-DCA on 6/24 and am now on vacation.  Consequently if my results are mailed to me, I will not get them...until I get home.   I have been check my training transcripts online and wondering if they get updated when the results are mailed or if I am just updating the transcripts page in vain?

Thanks,

-MattG

-MattG If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Hi MattG,

I got an email stating the pass, 1 day later my mylearn transcript was updated. Still waiting on that being reflected on the PearsonVue page and did't receive the physical certificate yet as well, so you should be able to see if you passed or failed by checking your email Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
MannyS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@Frank, it wont be reflected on the PearsonVUE page. Thing is, it's VMware that grade the test and pass/fail info isn't passed onto PearsonVUE. If PearsonVUE graded the test, like they would for the VCP or the DCD, then your result would show up.

@Matt, VMware will email you your result. It's been 20 or so days since your test, so you should be getting your result soon(ish). The Certification team is apparently swamped, according to lbourque. Not surprising considering the new VCAP certs that have come out lately. Good luck!

|| VCAP5 - DCA, VCP 5 and a slew of Microsoft certs. || If you find this answer useful, please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful. Thank you.
0 Kudos
AndySimmons
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

MyLearn transcripts are actually VMware's: http://mylearn.vmware.com

From what I gather, some folks have received emails with instructions for updating their MyLearn transcript manually, and others have seen it automatically updated. I think in either case, the first place you'll see your results will be via email.

-Andy VCAP5-DCA, VCP-DV 4/5, MCSE, space camp graduate.
0 Kudos
MattG
Expert
Expert

I received my results on 7/24... I passed!

Wrote a blog about my experience, prep, tips, and a sample question:

http://anexinetisg.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-vmware-certified-advanced.html

Thanks,

-MattG

-MattG If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos