VMware Edu & Cert Community
MC1903
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Where are the VCP / VCAP certification forums?

Hi,

Can someone please point me to the VCP and VCAP certification sub-forums?

I am struggling to find where things have moved after the upgrade.

Thanks

M

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@MC1903 
They don’t seem to have been migrated over or made visible yet. I have already asked the community manager but no reply yet.

Do you have a specific question?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
MC1903
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you @scott28tt 

I was going to point someone towards the VCAP forum as they had questions.

I hope they do get migrated. Please can you update here once you have an answer?

Cheers

M

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@MC1903 

I can’t promise that, I have no idea what has happened to those areas from the old platform.

If your contact has questions they wish to post into this thread, at least they will be visible...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@MC1903 

Moderator: Moved to VCAP Discussions now it has appeared

0 Kudos