VMware Edu & Cert Community
someshrs
Contributor
Contributor

What will be next for VCP6? How is the VCAP path there for vSphere6.0?

What will be next for VCP6? How is the VCAP path there for vSphere6.0?

3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Not sure what you mean by "next for VCP6", but there's an official page here and an intro page on my blog here.

As for VCAP, I'd recommend reading through a series of 3 blog posts, part 1 is here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
someshrs
Contributor
Contributor

I mean I am VCP6 certified. So to upgrade to next level, VCAP DCA/DCD seem to have changed. Something like VCAP - DCA Designing. How'd that be? Smiley Happy 2-in-1 ??!! Thanks for the response.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Read the series of 3 blog posts that I linked to - that will give you as full information as we know of today about the VCAP/VCIX certifications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog