VMware Edu & Cert Community
shahed_hasib
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

What a response from vmware certification team after 31 days (are we at the biginning of internet era!!!!)

VMware certification team responded at last against my complain about the exam crash problem during VCAP DCD exam after 31 days . pls read the below thread for details

https://communities.vmware.com/message/2479220#2479220

Their (vmware certification team) answer was :

"We apologize for the delay in responding.  We were awaiting for the review of your exam details to come back from the development team and the conclusion was that you would have just missed the passing score by a few points on your first attempt."

My further response to vmware certification team was:

Hi Team,

I think you did not completely understand my problem that was occurred in my 2nd attempt (my first attempt was August 27,2014 where I faced the same exam crash problem but did not report to the pearsonvue exam admin).
Try to understand my problem:
1.After working 50 minutes with the master design question, I submitted that but instead of proceeding to the next question it showed an error. I reported the problem to the peasonvue exam admin instantly and he told me that he will open a case after completing the exam. The main thing is that after restarting the exam on another PC by the pearsonvue exam admin, I found that nothing was saved of my master design question, so I had to start the master design question from beginning. When restarted the master design question I only have 16 minutes remaining. Peasonvue or VMware did not back my 50 minutes, so how did it possible for me to make up 50 minutes.
your development team found that I just missed the passing score, but didn't they find that I lost my 50 minutes work and never get back that 50 minutes?

2.As I lost my 50 minutes, so I could not perform review of some questions and I did not even get time to read the remaining question after the master design question.

I am not totally satisfied because you/your team performed only the technical analysis of the exam crash problem , but did not get back my 50 minutes, and you know how much vital is 50 minutes time in VCAP-DCD exam.

3. As I was sure about my confidence and you/your team is delaying for giving me any solution regarding the said complain, so I  re-scheduled the exam with my own money.

What I claim from VMware certification and education?
As I am not totally responsible for my exam experience, So I want 100% cash back. It can be an exam voucher for VCAP-DCA.

Waiting for you reply.

0 Kudos
0 Replies