VMware Edu & Cert Community
Techstarts
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2019, should be next year 2020

Hallo There,

next year are there any plans to make vSphere 6.7 for DCV? As year turns, I guess the exam name will change to

VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2020

Thanks,

Preetam

With Great Regards,
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

According to this blog post, the 2020 VCAP Deploy exams should release around May 1st - whether the next series will be on 6.7 would probably depend on what happens to vSphere product versions between now and then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

According to this blog post, the 2020 VCAP Deploy exams should release around May 1st - whether the next series will be on 6.7 would probably depend on what happens to vSphere product versions between now and then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Techstarts
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Thanks Scott, I feel that next release will be a natural progression to last available version 6.7. I would be totally surprise if 7.0 gets release before May, 2019. But who knows. You are the BEST.

With Great Regards,
0 Kudos
Techstarts
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Just for other VCAP-DCV-Deploy based on 6.7 is coming soon. Almost there. Check Certification Upgrade Policy Update - VMware Education Services comments

With Great Regards,
0 Kudos
asurania
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Any updates when exam 3V0-22.19 will be released - the exam based on vsphere 6.7

I am currently confused if i should be studying for vsphere 6.5 or 6.7

0 Kudos