VMware Edu & Cert Community
Ravindra2355
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 — Cloud Management and Automation Design

Hi All , Please suggest me suitable study Material to prepare VCAP 6 -CMA Design/Deploy Exam .

Thanks

Ravi

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If this is your first VCAP, you have to hold the VCP at the same version as the VCAP you want to take.

Check path 2 here: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Design

So, you will either need to achieve VCP7-CMA first, or stick with VCAP6-CMA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

At this point, any of the CMA 6 stuff is very outdated. You may be better to focus your efforts on CMA 7 to be better up to date.

0 Kudos
Ravindra2355
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am currently CMA 6 c, can I write VCAP - 7 exams

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Do you mean VCP6-CMA?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If this is your first VCAP, you have to hold the VCP at the same version as the VCAP you want to take.

Check path 2 here: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Design

So, you will either need to achieve VCP7-CMA first, or stick with VCAP6-CMA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Ravindra2355
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for Clarification.

0 Kudos