VMware Edu & Cert Community
bugblatterbeast
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VMWorld 2013 Barcelona VCAP Exam results

Hi

I know quite often that getting the results of the VCAP exams takes longer than the usual 10 working days but it would be good to "manage my own expectations" Smiley Happy

I've been logging in to mylearn around 2 or 3 times a day to see if my result is in and its driving me crazy!!!  If there is a backlog then fine, I understand.  However, knowing how long i should expect to wait would be good!

To be honest I think I probably flunked the VCAP-CIA exam as it's a tough exam and only I booked it last minute with very little prep (basically relying on the fact that I've done VCAP-DCA 4 and 5 before), so all I'm after is to be put out of my misery.

Danny

VCP4/5, VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCA4/5, VCAP-CIA, AWS-CSA, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA
0 Kudos
5 Replies
firestartah
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hi,

That's a strange one as I know three people who found out their results while still at the conference so you should have your results by now surely! The all did the DCA not the CIA but i would have thought it wouldn't be that far behind. Maybe email VMware education and ask

Gregg

If you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Gregg http://thesaffageek.co.uk
0 Kudos
bugblatterbeast
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

OK, so I've just emailed them.....lets see what they say.

0 Kudos
wynnert
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I'm in the same boat as you and sat my VCAP-CIA on the 15th Oct. It's now been 18 business days with no result. I emailed the Certifications guys and got back an email saying that the result takes 15-20 business days.

If any of the certifications team read this forum would you please consider changing the default 10 day message at the end of the exam to a more realistic timespan so we're not logging in every few hours Smiley Wink

Best of luck with your result!

If anyone's interested in what the exam is like I wrote up my take on it in a blog post: http://www.wynner.eu/computing/vmware/my-vcap-cia-experiance/

0 Kudos
bugblatterbeast
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Finally got my result from VMware......and I passed!

Design exams here I come Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
wynnert
Contributor
Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos