VMware Edu & Cert Community
nburton935
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

VCIX Badge with 2019 + 2020 VCAPs?

If one achieves a VCAP-Deploy 2020 and a VCAP-Design 2019, does that make them eligible for a VCIX 2019 or 2020 badge in that track? I don't see a clear answer to this anywhere. 

-Nick

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@nburton935 

This page suggest they must both be 2020: https://www.youracclaim.com/org/vmware/badge/vmware-certified-implementation-expert-data-center-virt...

Email certification@vmware.com and ask them to confirm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
nburton935
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Thanks! I actually just realized that I meet both options for VCAP Design 2020 (did one of the required training courses plus passed the exam mentioned) but my cert manager only shows a VCAP Design 2019. I opened a ticket to the certification email you mentioned. Appreciate the guidance! 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@nburton935 

Moderator: Moved to VCAP Discussions now it has appeared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos