VMware Edu & Cert Community
srdeeb
Contributor
Contributor

VCAP6-DCV Deploy certification discontinued??

Do I've been studying for a while now and i'm ready to take this exam so I can finally get my VCIX cert ( I Currently hold the VCAP5-DCD ). Now I find out that this exam is no longer being offered

The frustrating thing is that my VCP will be expiring in a couple months so I don't have time to wait for the newer 6.5 version of this exam to be released!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

It's no help to you, but I have also been asking when VCAP65 Deploy exam will be published for the past several months with only crickets in reply.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

What makes you think it's a retired exam?

There's no indication of that here: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Deployment Exam

I also went as far as selecting a date and time in April to schedule it, just now, on the Pearson VUE site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
srdeeb
Contributor
Contributor

I was just told by Pearson Vue that its not available in my area because its discontinued and unable to be scheduled. 

0 Kudos