VMware Edu & Cert Community
1fogenilac
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VCAP design immediate result ?

Hi everybody,

I 've made my first attempt to pass VCAP design exam today. I've obtain the score of 282 ! 😞 (frustration)

I'm very surprise to obtain my score immediatly. As roughly half of the questions was some visio like design, I wonder how a computer could automaticaly validate my schemas! particulary concerning things like labels wich are place near object, sometime on,upper or under the refferent objects ?

I was thinking that this exam would need an human analyzing period, that I'would had to wait to finally obtain my score.

does anyone knows how schemas are automatically analyzed ?

thanks by advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
0v3rc10ck3d
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

They are automatically scored. It does this by seeing what is attached to what in the design, you have to make sure your objects click together when placing them. A way to verify the connection is made is to move the underlying object and verify the attached one goes with it.

VCIX6 - NV | VCAP5 - DCA / DCD / CID | vExpert 2014,2015,2016 | http://www.vcrumbs.com - My Virtualization Blog!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
0v3rc10ck3d
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

They are automatically scored. It does this by seeing what is attached to what in the design, you have to make sure your objects click together when placing them. A way to verify the connection is made is to move the underlying object and verify the attached one goes with it.

VCIX6 - NV | VCAP5 - DCA / DCD / CID | vExpert 2014,2015,2016 | http://www.vcrumbs.com - My Virtualization Blog!
0 Kudos
1fogenilac
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

How frustrating it is !!!

I've spend a lot of time to make design as clear as possible to be the most readable that I can. And even on the little training at www.virtualtiers.net this  is not clearly mentioned.

And by the way I was conviced that the super cost of this exam was justifyed by the fact that a human had to revew it entirely to validate.

know you tell me that I propably missed this exam because nearly none of my tag was stik to any object. I would say "boudiou de boudiou" but I dont any translation for this expression.

by the way thank you for this quick answer.

don't you know any way to make a sort of appeal or something like that ? I've spend many time preparing this exam and it is very expensive.

thanks by advance

0 Kudos