VMware Edu & Cert Community
Myst
Contributor
Contributor

VCAP Private Portal issue

Good afternoon all!

Just wanted to stick a post up here as well, as I do not seem to be having much luck getting through on the cert@vm email address at the moment. I receieved my welcome pack for the VCAP certification the other day, and it tells you to get access to the logos and such, to go to a link and sign into the VCAP portal. Unfortunatly, the only link there at the moment is the VCP one.

I can understand if the system isn't ready yet, but I wanted to make sure it was that, rather than it being something like, something up with my myLearn login.

Is anyone else having the same issue, or know where I am going wrong (or possibly any VMware people here know what is going on!)

Thanks

Col

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I read a tweet on Tuesday from a contact who also received his kit this week, he said the same...

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
unexpected
Contributor
Contributor

I did not receive my welcome kit yet... is everyone getting it these days?

Geek, tech-enthusiast, VCP3, VCP4 & blogger @ http://www.unexpected.be | twittering @ http://twitter.com/unexxx
0 Kudos
Myst
Contributor
Contributor

I remember seeing that someone got their welcome kit sometime before Christmas, where as I only got mine this week. To be honest I am sure it depends on the shipping and when you did actually get a result. (I remember reading that it may be a number of weeks from when I completed the agreement on the myLearn tasks page, and looking back, I did get it within the time scale they mentioned) -- If it goes outside of the time frame, give VMware an email.

Colin

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

0 Kudos
Myst
Contributor
Contributor

Sort of, the portal comes up with "PRIVATE PORTAL" but nothing else, the content is missing, where as the second link, just takes me to the myLearn site with my enrolments and such.

Col

0 Kudos
lamw
Community Manager
Community Manager

I spoke to VMware Education a few weeks ago and they said a new VCAP login portal similar to that of VCP portal for retrieving the new logos/etc. will go live shortly ... though that was a few weeks ago. So I guess you'll just need to wait until it's live

0 Kudos