VMware Edu & Cert Community
avesimasud
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCAP-DCV Deploy 2020

Hi All,

Greetings!

Any news when VMware will launch remote testing for VCAP - 3V0-21.20: Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 6.7 exam?

Regards.

Masud

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VMware have been in discussions and negotiations with Pearson, there's no date confirmed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VMware have been in discussions and negotiations with Pearson, there's no date confirmed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
avesimasud
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for the prompt reply Scott.

Appreciated alot.

0 Kudos
MdSaidurHasan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 6.7 (3V0-21.20) - Retiring soon on June 30, 2021 and Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x (3V0-22.21) is available to schedule. You may register here: https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification/vcap-dcv-deploy.html

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@MdSaidurHasan This question was specifically about remote VCAP testing.

0 Kudos