VMware Edu & Cert Community
sicnarf_latosa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VCAP-DCA voucher

Hi Guys,

Need your advice. Where I can avail voucher for VCAP-DCA 5.5? Badly needed your recommendations.

Regards,

Sicnarf

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You don't need a voucher to book the exam, you can register for the exam and pay by credit card starting here: (VCAP5-DCA) VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5

If you're looking for a discount, you should check the current VMware promotions to see if there's anything available, or look at VMUG Advantage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
sicnarf_latosa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi scott28tt,

Thank you for your information. One question regarding below link, if I buy that voucher it is consider as discount right?

Purchase Exam Vouchers with VMware Credits

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I don't know how much credits cost, or how many credits you need to buy an exam voucher - so can't say whether using credits gets you a discount.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos