VMware Edu & Cert Community
edutz1014
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Strange Exam issue

I sat for the VCAP5-DCA exam today. I ran into a few issues a side from the normal slowness. I was disconnected several times from the remote session. when I would connect in I would see someone else controller one of the rdp sessions. The testing center opened a ticket with VMware. I also saw on the desktop files that I was supposed to create, but were already there. very weird. I am calling VMware tomorrow to alert them.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoshuaAndrewsVM

Alert received.

Thanks,

Josh

0 Kudos
MannyS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yeah a mate of mine took the exam last week and he had similar issues. I thought VMware had suspended the DCA till these problems were sorted? As much as I admire VMware for their products, I cannot fathom how these problems still exist. Pearson say it isnt their issue because this happens in a remote lab. Why are these issues still persisting Josh? And on a sidenote, are you able to divulge when the DTA 5 exam will be available to be taken?

|| VCAP5 - DCA, VCP 5 and a slew of Microsoft certs. || If you find this answer useful, please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful. Thank you.
edutz1014
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I would assume I have to take the exam again. Not sure how you can grade the lab if someone else was in there doing stuff as well. Very disappointing in the experience.

0 Kudos