VMware Edu & Cert Community
montecchius
Contributor
Contributor

Results from vmware and results i see in pearsonvue and certmetrics are not same

Hello,

Yesterday on 02.02 i sat down and took vcap deploy next day today i received my results from certificationresults that i passed then i logged into pearson and certmetric both say that i failed but i am sure what i did this is kind of impossible... Made me stressed so much. Sitting down for a 3.5 hours lab exam wasnt so easy and i need a clear answer.

Has anyone else experienced such a problem ? I have raised some case both on vmware and pearson vue but i would really like to know if one of you has experienced any problem like this ? Because of this reason i cant get my certificate or badge.

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I have never heard of this happening before. Feel free to reach out to me with your account info and I will see what I can dig up.

montecchius
Contributor
Contributor

I raised tickets also sent PM to you. Thank you very much. I wanna think this is a system error because i have my score card which i passed.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I reported your post, asking the Communities moderators to move it to the VCAP area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Yes, I can see the score report with a passing score. For Deploy exams, they are keyed in manually so it appears to be a human error. We will get it resolved.

montecchius
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

0 Kudos
montecchius
Contributor
Contributor

All sorted out now. Thanks

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Great news! Glad to hear it was resolved.

0 Kudos