VMware Edu & Cert Community
virtualinstall
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Passed my VCAP5-DCA

Hi all,

Got an email through last week that I passed my VCAP5-DCA exam!  Was more nervous getting the score report email than the exam.  Turn around for it being marked was quick, less than the 15 days stated I think.  So pleased that I've passed, I thought this was beyond my capability when I first started studying.

I don't participate hugely in the forums, but I'm very apreciative of all the good help in terms of study guides that are out there from all the VCAP'ers before me.

Thanks all, going to ponder what to do next Smiley Happy

10 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Congratulations!

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
aravinds3107
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Congrats!!

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful |Blog: http://aravindsivaraman.com/ | Twitter : ss_aravind
wodge
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Congratulations virtuallinstall! - I took mine Yesterday, and have shared thoughts on the exam in another post. What about doing the DCD?

TommyFreddy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Conz..

Take care!

0 Kudos
virtualtech_wor
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

That's great. Congrats on your achievement.

I just started preparing for VCAP5-DCA. Any suggestions/tips/study resources? Is the exam an open book format?

0 Kudos
takecoffe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

First of all Congratulation !!

Can you share list of the task  which was asked in the Exam if you still remember those?

0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

That would be a violation - you are not allowed to share the contents of tthe exams whther they are questions or what tasks are to be performed -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
takecoffe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

There are 26 tasks, and i am not asking him to share all of the them, just trying to get idea what kind of task are available in the Exam.

Anyway if it still violation then request you to ignore my this and earlier post.

0 Kudos
JoshuaAndrewsVM

The exam is "open book" all product documentation is available.

Discussing the exam in any detail is in violation of the NDA and could result in losing your certification. 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The exam blueprint will give a good idea of the things you'll need to know how to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos