VMware Edu & Cert Community
wjlorenzo
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I passed but...

...I was completely confused about one of the objectives. How/when am I able to ask other people about it? I have even tried to find the answer post exam and I am lost and I don't like it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshuaAndrewsVM
Jump to solution

email certification@vmware.com or send me a private message

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoshuaAndrewsVM
Jump to solution

email certification@vmware.com or send me a private message

0 Kudos
vfk
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Without revealing specific information about the problem you experienced, could you share the objective in question, if it is on the blueprint?

vfk

--- If you found this or any other answer helpful, please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points. vfk Systems Manager / Technical Architect VCP5-DCV, VCAP5-DCA, vExpert, ITILv3, CCNA, MCP
0 Kudos
wjlorenzo
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

It was definitely a topic on the blueprint but thinking back I believe I misinterpreted the objective horribly but I'm not 100% sure. It was related to the firewall section and I am devoting a bit of time now to see if I can figure it out. I think just the wording had me looking the wrong way. I assume once I get access to the VCAP portal I can ask in there?

0 Kudos
wjlorenzo
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks Josh for pointing me the right direction. Much to learn but at least I can rest easy now.

0 Kudos