VMware Edu & Cert Community
z522645927
Contributor
Contributor

I have passed 2v0.01.19,2v0.21.19,3v0.624. But I still can not get VCAP DCV Design 2020,

Dear all,

I have been preparing for the following exam for half a year. Now I have passed the exam but I can't get the certificate(VCAP DCV Design 2020). Is there  anyone else with same problems like me?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

What do you see in the Certifications area of Certification Manager, or in the Training area of the History area?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
z522645927
Contributor
Contributor

I have passed VCP-DCV 2020, and 3v0-624, But I still can not get the VCAP DCV Design 2020,

Here it is.

pastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As it seems that you have met all the requirements, send an email to certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
z522645927
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting for It, But It may still not be fixed , so I want to know ,is there anyone else just like me?

0 Kudos