VMware Edu & Cert Community
osha2015
Contributor
Contributor

How to escalate VUE

I need advise regarding how to escalate VUE that blocked my account due to a failed transaction since January 2010.

They just blocked my account and asked for my credit card info to open it.

I will not be able to track what went wrong with that historical incident or take my money back from the test centre if I paid by cash or had a bank issue.

Even current exchange rate is totally different, so I should have to pay for their failure to respond to their issues.

And when I required escalation its been a week now with no response from their side.

I need to know if this is even legal, I can't believe that an american company would give this quality of service.

I requested further support from VMware as well.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
shahed_hasib
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I opened a thread for the community members regarding this issue.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I don't work for the Certification team at VMware, but have asked them about issues related to the locking of accounts by Pearson.

The VMware team can investigate only if a candidate submits a case to them by sending an email to certification@vmware.com with their Candidate ID Number and contact information, so please go ahead and do that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos