VMware Edu & Cert Community
pdirmann01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Functional vs Non-Functional and Testing PDF

In some of the [older] vlogs/blogs where some of the VCDXs are being interviewed they reference a link to a file in the Communities that no longer seems to be available. Does anyone know if this still exists and if so, where? I haven't been able to find any additional links to it:

https://communities.vmware.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadBody/17409-102-2-22494/Functional%20versu...

pdirmann01_0-1619532947899.png

0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JaSo2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm attaching them here - these are the documents from the Design Exam prep from VLZ. Took me quite some time to dig them out from the depths of Internet :). Hopefully someone can put them to right place.

J.

View solution in original post

JaSo2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

JaSo2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

14 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I also found another failed link: https://communities.vmware.com/t5/OptimusP-Documents/Functional-versus-Non-functional-Requirements/m...

@lbourque - is this something you can help with?

This article may help you though: https://www.jeffreykusters.nl/2018/06/25/breaking-down-the-conceptual-design-rcars-and-amprs-vcdx-st...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
pdirmann01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

@scott28tt Thanks for the quick reply. On the first link I get - 

pdirmann01_0-1619538510808.png

Second link I'm familiar with. 🙂

0 Kudos
lbourque
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

I've poked the appropriate people and hopefully we'll get this sorted shortly. 🙂

KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

That document is old enough that I don't have the source doc (way before my time at VMware), but let me see if I can find it among the VCDXs. Most likely, it's still relevant.

0 Kudos
JaSo2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm attaching them here - these are the documents from the Design Exam prep from VLZ. Took me quite some time to dig them out from the depths of Internet :). Hopefully someone can put them to right place.

J.

JaSo2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

2nd document

JaSo2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

3rd

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@KarlChilds 

Would you want the 3 documents from VLZ posting here?

If so, should they be added to the Certification Documents area?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Nice!!! I'll figure out where to place them.

0 Kudos
pdirmann01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Downloaded! Thanks for following up on this thread. 3 correct answers in 1. Nice!

0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Yes, Scott, that would be great.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@KarlChilds I wasn’t offering, just checking that you were happy to have them there...

0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

🙂I am 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@KarlChilds 

Well someone needs to do that then 😉

0 Kudos