VMware Edu & Cert Community
atuljaan
Contributor
Contributor

Exam got cancelled due to technical issues at PearsonVUE Center

HI Everyone,

I sat for VCAP-DCA exam on 26th Feb and found some technical issues with the LAB. After the troubleshooting performed by PearsonVUE engineers, the exam was cancelled and one incident was raised by the exam procter.

Its been more than 5 days and I am still waiting for pearsonVUE to investigate the issue and provide me the Reschedule for the same. I am really not able to understand why this is taking a lot of time. I am loosing time and won't be able to use the second shot coupon in case this gets delayed some more days.

I would like to know to whom I can contact in VMware to get the issue rectified ASAP, Also in case this gets delayed more , Will I be getting second shot coupon from VMware or PearsonVUE in case of Failure.

I need guidance to get this issue sorted out ASAP.

Thanks a lot in advance

Atul Gupta

0 Kudos
9 Replies
crawfordm
Expert
Expert

You did the right thing by posting in this forum.  I am sure Josh Andrews will see your message and help you out.  He did a great job of helping me out when I had an issue with my VCAP-DCA exam.

------------------------------------------------------------------ If you found this answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points. Thanks, Marc Crawford CCNA, MCSE, MCTS, A+, Net+, Sec +, VCA-WM, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VCA-NV, VCP-NV, VCP-DCV, VCP, VCAP5-DCA http://gplus.to/marccrawford http://blog.marccrawford.com @uber_tech_geek
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Just in case Josh misses this, you should email certification@vmware.com with details of the PearsonVUE incident.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
JoshuaAndrewsVM

Atul Gupta,

Sorry for the problems, I've forwarded this to the program manager for the DCA exam.  Feel free to send me a private PM with the issues you encountered.

Thanks,

Josh

0 Kudos
atuljaan
Contributor
Contributor

HI Joshua,

Thanks a lot for the help. I have sent you a PM with all the necessary details. In case you need anything else do let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Atul Gupta

0 Kudos
JoshuaAndrewsVM

No problem, I'll talk to the Program Manager about it tomorrow.

0 Kudos
atuljaan
Contributor
Contributor

HI Joshua,

Did you get a chance to speak to program manager. I have received a mail from VMware saying that they do not have access to the PearsonVUE incident so please contact PearsonVUE.

I am really helpless and stuck.

Please help me in getting the issue sorted out.

Thanks

Atul

0 Kudos
JoshuaAndrewsVM

Yes, I talked to the Program Manager about the case today.  He is looking into it.

Thanks,

Josh

0 Kudos
atuljaan
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Joshua.. I will wait to hear from you on this.. I really appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
atuljaan
Contributor
Contributor

HI Joshua,

I received the score report as well for the exam which was cancelled. I am not able to understand what is happening here.

Can you please check or guide me on this.

Thanks & Regards

Atul Gupta

0 Kudos