VMware Edu & Cert Community
rushad61
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Exam discount code for VCAP

Hi Community

I have finally made the commitment to pursue my VCAP5-DCA (VDCA510) certification. I am certified in my VCP 510 since 2011 but have been lazy in going for the VCAP. But the time has come and I am committed. I am also concerned that once VMware release version 6.0 all the certs will change shortly after that.

I wanted to ask if anyone knew of any exam discount count as every saving helps.

I would appreciate it if anyone can provide some links or info on this.

Also if anyone of you have done the exam recently any tips or feedback would be great.

I am hoping to take my exam in 8 weeks. I know it is going to be tough as it is only labs and no multiple questions.

Many

Thanks

rushad61

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rushad61
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Scott28tt

Thanks for this. I have seen this before but it does not have any discounts for VCAP exam. I found a few codes from the forums but I think they have expired last year. If success I will post here

Regards

Rushad

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
asurania
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hey;

I think your going to have a hard time finding any codes for the vcap.

One place i seen discount codes is if you become VMUG Advantage member.  It does cost money, but you will get discounts on your VCAP exam.

Could be something to look into if you planning to write multiple exam, then it might work in your favor.

I joined more to support the community then anything else.

Thanks

0 Kudos
rushad61
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Thanks for your message

I do not plan on doing many certs as it took me 2 years to get this one so I do not think VMUG Advantage member will be an option.

Thanks

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Global and regional promotions can be found here: VMware Training & Certification Promotions (Global)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
rushad61
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Scott28tt

Thanks for this. I have seen this before but it does not have any discounts for VCAP exam. I found a few codes from the forums but I think they have expired last year. If success I will post here

Regards

Rushad

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No problem - if there were any discounts available they would be on those pages.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos