VMware Edu & Cert Community
aluciani
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Can we skip questions and go back later?

When taking the DCA exam, do we have the skip questions and then go back to them later.

I know you can't mark them for review later.

Thanks for any guidance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Many tasks in the exam are independent of other, so you could do those tasks in any order you choose. But, other tasks are linked so you would only be able to do a later task successfully if you have completed an earlier task.

As an example - you may have 1 task to alter some rules an your DRS cluster, but might have skipped the earlier task in which you were instructed to create the DRS cluster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Many tasks in the exam are independent of other, so you could do those tasks in any order you choose. But, other tasks are linked so you would only be able to do a later task successfully if you have completed an earlier task.

As an example - you may have 1 task to alter some rules an your DRS cluster, but might have skipped the earlier task in which you were instructed to create the DRS cluster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
aluciani
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks Scott, your answer is really helpful!

0 Kudos