VMware Edu & Cert Community
shahed_hasib
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Attention all member of this community

I am writing here to draw you attention on the below mention thread:

Re: VUE blocked my account and exam will expire next Tuesday

The exam authority pearsonvue doing a crime with the candidates (who want to register their exam with their credit card) by asking the credit card information with all parameters. Its definitely a crime.

As all the Banks all over the world which provides credit card to their customers is implementing PCI DSS (payment card industry data security standard) compliance where any kind of credit card information cannot be preserved without any encryption by the Bank authority , whereas peasonvue asked for the credit card information with all parameters.

I strongly believe we cannot keep quiet with this serious issue.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I don't work for the Certification team at VMware, but have asked them about issues related to the locking of accounts by Pearson.

The VMware team can investigate only if a candidate submits a case to them by sending an email to certification@vmware.com with their Candidate ID Number and contact information, so please go ahead and do that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos