VMware Edu & Cert Community
Guybz77
Contributor
Contributor

Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x What is the different between 3V0-22.21N and 3V0-22.21 ?

Hi , 

I need to do the  Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x exam , I registered it ,but it was cancelled  from Person VUE side , now when i want to re-register it , i see the  only 3V0-22.21N exam code , but not the original exam code  was before - 3V0-22.21.

what the N in the 3V0-22.21N exam code represent?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Expect a moderator to move your thread to the VCAP area now that I’ve reported it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

For this particular exam, the N represented the move of the exam to be available as online proctored. They are identical exams, the N version will just allow you to take it remotely proctored.

lukaszzasko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

At the begining of 2021 i attempted to 3v0-22.21 and have second attempt couple months later with exam 3V0-22.21N. Both has same content.

0 Kudos
FirozeB_za
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Not sure if you were asking or answering.

The content will be the same but as mentioned above the N denotes a proctored online exam which became popular during the Covid lock downs.

0 Kudos
AnoopNeelamana
Contributor
Contributor

N- stands for Exam Available on Online mode. you can give exam from Home also. No need to go to any exam centers.

BTW, Did you give and clear the exam? can someone share me study material for this exam?

0 Kudos