VMware Edu & Cert Community
tedg_vCrumbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

100% Discounted Exam Voucher

Hello Everyone.

I had some issues with Pearson Vue lately while taking the 3V0-623 exam (VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Data Center Virtualization).

I ended up retaking the exam and passing but I have been going back and forth with VMware and Pearson Vue now for some time in an effort to get a refund from a technical error with the exam/delivery that resulted in a 30 minute loss.

I was just granted a 100% Discount Voucher from VMware but no refund.  I have multiple VCIX certs and don't plan on needing this voucher for a bit and would like to recoup my previous loss.

I am testing the waters here to see if anyone wants to purchase this from me for $350.00 (I paid $450.00 for my exam).  I know this isn't a huge deal, especially for those at VMworld right now taking exams at a deep discount.  But if you need to take a VCAP soon post VMWorld, this may work out for you.

I am at VMWorld now and can meet or I we can do Paypal.

If I am breaking some sort of community rule for slinging this voucher, my bad.  Just let me know and I will retract it.

The voucher expires April 30th, 2018.

Thank you!

Ted

------ tedg Don't forget to mark posts as helpful or correct if they deserve it!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tedg_vCrumbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VMware certifications reached out to me and said I cant sell a voucher.  Guess I am out my $450.00.  Good luck everyone.

No longer available.

------ tedg Don't forget to mark posts as helpful or correct if they deserve it!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
parmarr
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello,

So let me get this right here, you have a voucher that you will not need as you already cleared the exam?

Is that correct?

Sincerely, Rahul Parmar VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
tedg_vCrumbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Yes.  I took the exam and there was a testing center or test issue that resulted in a loss of a lot of time.  I opened a ticket with Pearson Vue and VMware about this and their response was a lot of finger pointing and that the resolution "could take some time".

I retook the test again and passed with my own funds while waiting on their decision.

About 6 weeks after opening my original ticket (and paying for the exam again), I was issued a 100% discount voucher.

Hope that helps clear up your question.

0 Kudos
tedg_vCrumbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VMware certifications reached out to me and said I cant sell a voucher.  Guess I am out my $450.00.  Good luck everyone.

No longer available.

0 Kudos